POP’N’PSY My Awakening - English -🇺🇸-🇬🇧-🇦🇺…

Pop’n’Psy My Awakening is an egocentric litany, a merciful and liberating self-blessing, a caring and loving dance with your mystical intelligence. It is an electro-mesmerizing ode to bewitch your own illusions, to enchant your true capacities and seduce your sometimes rebellious faith in yourself. It is also a regenerative trance to decongest your fountain of Life, because we are alive and Life knows that with the living all things are possible. « Brain helps the one who helps his brain ! »

It took me months to write, compose, perform and direct this visual and musical autosuggestion so-called psycho-artistic which wants to be benefactor and sincere. I’ve built from scratch this individual prayer with deliberately shamanic and incantatory hints by drawing on my personal research as much scientific as empirical. I’ve been reading and listening for years self-help leaders, prophets of positive psychology, personal development methodists, neuroscientists of happiness, various Orthodox of meditation and preachers freed or not from rooted cults or flourishing Neo-religions. Each in his own way, they all shined some light on the choice of words, tessitura and intonation, as well as on typography, duration and general editing. As an honest amateur, I did the best I could at that time with the means at hand.

I regularly listen to it when I wake up and I sometimes sing it in my mind during the day, I believe in its power to improve my daily life, I am convinced of its impact on my existence. However, this multidimensional painting should remain as an artistic work to better cover up its truths. But I must add this : lobbed in the singular, truth is a word which is an implosion bomb.

Fred Oarao


Hello.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

I respect the sleeping place where I woke up.
I feel good in this place where I am now because I decided to be here.
I feel good here thanks to its heat and comfort, which took care of me while sleeping.
I release, I free myself. I am free.
My body and mind are awakaning. I adopt my rise pace.
I trigger my well-being and let it spread. I create and enjoy the atmosphere of this new day.
My brain is working perfectly. My mind is peaceful.
It’s a brand new day and it is what I am doing with it.
I know what I have to do today and I am going to do it well, serene and in a pretty mood.
The great adventure of my existence continues.
My brain is already forming beautiful thoughts, it is spreading well-being all over me.
I am enjoying my present because I am alive.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

My physical body is an amazing chemical organization. I take care of myself.
I practice a corporal exercice which is adapted to my way of life.
My subconscious intelligence renews my cells.
And improves my physical capabilities.
I am breathing with calmness and serenity.
I am feeling the air entering my healthy lungs, these spread oxygen into my blood.
I feel the beat of my strong heart, it sends my blood through my body, in my veins and arteries.
My well-oxygenated blood nourishes my organs and muscles.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

I feel quiet in the ambience of this place. I enjoy my first meal which invigorates me.
It brings me vitality, health, and every ingredients necessary for my body and my mind.
I feed myself healthily and I respect my food.
I feel good thanks to the water which keep me in excellent health and contributes to my good hygiene.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

I feel good with the clothes that dress me up, embellish me, protect my body and warm me up.
I take care of my appearance.
I feel good using all these technologies which facilitate my life and help me get organized.
These technologies which bring me entertainment and also culture.
I feel good with these communication tools.
Thanks to these tools I can stay in touch with my peers and those I love.
I can walk, I can drive, I can fly, I can sail, I can go anywhere I want.
There are so many means of transportation available to lead me where I need to go today.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

I am alive in the cycle of seasons.
I am part of this nature which surrounds me and brings me so many good things such as water, air and food.
I am a living and intelligent being on this planet.
I am evolving within the universal rhythm.
I find my rightful place within my social environment and within my human relationships.
And I adapt my behavior according to the events of these day.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

My brain has led me here, it gets me to do what I am doing now.
It organizes everything I live and the way I am living it.
My brain is benevolent.
It triggers the positive chemistry while the day progresses.
I let my subconscious intelligence act, which guides at all times, it is always trying  to make my existence easier.
I take care of my brain and I learn to lead my emotions and thoughts.
My brain holds universal knowledge and I trust my brain abilities.
To make the right choices, for me, for my present existence and for the life I want to live.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

As every day, I do my best being understanding and tolerant.
Today, I remain serene and in a fair mood. Today, I am enthusiastic and volunteer.
Today, I am aware of being alive. I facilitate my loves and I facilitate peace.
I fully accept this day because it’s mine. It’s what I do with it.
My subconscious intelligence protects and guides me throughout my day.
I know what I want today and I am living for it.

I am and I remain in peace.
I feel good where I am now.
I understand that I am here because I have decided so.
I breathe and I smile, I am alive. I am alive.
I am alive.

Have a good day.
(🎵🎤🎥 Fred Oarao / 📝 Fred Oarao & Isabelle Gufflet)